Manufacturer Export HDPE Pet Geomembrane Construction Waterproofing
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.2 US $0.25|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Square Meters Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 100g-800g
- Surface: Smooth
- Feature: Puncture Resistance, Impact Resistance, Tear Resistance
- Specification: 0.1-3.0mm: LLDPE Geomembrane\EVA Geomembrane\Ecb Geomembrane
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3920109090
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Application: Transportation Project, Hydraulic Project, Geotechnical Project, Environmental Project
- Material: HDPE
- Trademark: hengruitong
- Origin: Dezhou China
1mm HDPE geomembrane price for landfills
Geo-membrane is produced by a method of three layer co-extrusion model. The raw material is processed at 200°C by fusing and coextrusion, whose basic properties are kept during the producing process.
Material: HDPE, LDPE
Quality Inspection Standard: GB/T17643-1998
Quality Control Measure: strictly comply with ISO9001:2000
Have passed the CE certificate in Sep. 2008.
1) Can bear chemical erosion.
2) A wider using temperature range and a longer using life.
1. Prevent leakage disposal in landfill or waste water or waste dregs disposing field.
2. River bank, lake dam, mine remainings, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
3. Preventing leakage in subway, basement, tunnel, hole. Anti-salt leskage in roadbed and other groundsill.
4. Used in Subgrade and other saline impervious Foundation.
5. The plane direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
6. Usd in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
7. Preventing leakage on rooftop.
|Quality deviation per unit acreage%||400||500||600||700||800||900||1000|
|Mightiness at break, , KN/m≥||5.0||7.5||10.0||12.0||14.0||16.0||18.0|
|Elongation at break %||30-100|
|CBR. bursting strength||1.1||1.5||1.9||2.2||2.5||2.8||3.0|
|Tearing strength KN||0.15||0.25||0.32||0.40||0.48||0.56||0.62|
|Racking strength N/cm||≥0.6||≥0.6|
|Thickness of material mm||0.2||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8|
|One fabric one film Mpa||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4|
|Two fabric one Mpa||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4||1.6|