PVC Waterproof Rolls Material
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||in Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1.5 mm
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Surface Treatment: Roll Coated
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Usage: Outdoor
- Roll Width: 2 Mtrs
- Other Colors: Black, White, Green, Red etc
- Trademark: RUNTONG
- HS Code: 39219090
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Ceiling Tile Type: PVC Ceilings
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: White
- Specification: 1.5- 3 Mm, 1.5- 3 MM
- Roll Length: 20 Mtrs or Longer
- Feature: UV Rays Resistance
- Origin: Dezhou, China
PVC waterproof membrane
1. Width: 2m, thickness: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
2Tensile Strength: 9Mpa
3. Breaking Elongation: 500
CH-V PVC waterproofing membrane is an excellent high-quality polymer waterproof sheet, made of PVC resin by adding plasticizer, anti-UV agent, anti-aging agent, and stabilizer and other processing aids through extrusion and molding. As the highly-recommended product by the Ministry of Construction, it is featured by high tensile strength, great elongation, good stability, small shrinkage, low-temperature performances, good resistance to weathering and root penetration, and long service life.
CH-VN is the principal material used on exposed roof applications, in vacuum or mechanically
These roofing systems are suitable for new build and refurbishment applications, flat and pitched roofs.
It is reliable, and convenient for construction.
CH-VL is manufactured from pliable PVC with a reinforcement of non-woven polyester.
The PVC contains stabilizers, which make the product resistant to high and low temperatures, UV resistant and makes it flame retardant.
CHVW is laminated polyester fleece (or glass fiber fleece) on its interlayer and can beinstalled directly on old roofing underlay. We recommend that all roofs have an inclination of minimum 1: 40 to provide positive drainage.
CH-V materials are available in the following standard colors:
White, Dark grey, Light grey, Black, Blue, Red, and Copper green. Depending upon roof area, membrane material can also be produced in special customized colors.
Due to unique product formulation, the product has the longer life far beyond the usual waterproof material.
The entire water system is over 30 years on the roof and 50 years underground. It is widely used in construction and civil engineering.
1. Long service life and weathering resistance; And the materials can be used for 30 years on the roof and
50 years underground.
2. High tensile strength, great elongation, and small size change during heat treatment.
3. Good low temperature flexibility and adaptability to environmental temperature changes.
4. Good resistance to root penetration. It can be made for green roofs.
5. Excellent resistance to puncture and impact.
6. Convenient for construction (can be welded), solid and reliable, and Eco-friendly.
7. Strong resistance to chemical corrosion, suitable for special occasions.
8. Good plasticity, convenient and quick corner detail treatment. Easy maintenance and low cost.
9. After 2, 000 hours of manual weathering verification