Transparent and Various Color Membrane with HDPE Material
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.49 US $0.19|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Square Meter/Square Meters Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: hdpe geomembrane
- Surface: Smooth, Texture
- Feature: Puncture Resistance, Impact Resistance, Tear Resistance
- Color: According to The Customer
- Width: 1m-8m
- Thickness: 0.20mm - 3.0mm
- Certificate: Ce/ISO9001, ISO1400, Ohsas18001
- Trademark: RUNTONG
- Origin: Dezhou, China
- Certification: ISO
- Application: Transportation Project, Hydraulic Project, Geotechnical Project, Environmental Project
- Material: HDPE
- Colors: Black, Red, White, Blue, Ect
- Materials: HDPE, ( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
- Optional Surface: Smooth or Textued(One or Two Side)
- Port: Qingdao
- Specification: ASTM
- HS Code: 3920109090
HDPE geomenbrane Features
Good mechanical properties, high tear strength, deformation and adaptable, puncture resistance, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet-resistant, Anti oil and salt, pH, anti-corrosion, high temperature-resistant, non-toxic, long service life. Water, drainage, seepage, the good effect of moisture, width, thickness of the full range of specifications and low cost, simple construction.
HDPE Geomembrane Applications
1) Environmental protection, sanitation (such as solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants Chi-conditioning, industrial, hospital solid waste, etc. ).
2) Water (such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs of the anti-dam, plugging, reinforcement of the canal seepage, the vertical wall of the heart, slope protection, etc. ).
3) Municipal Engineering (subway, on the ground floor of the building, planted roof, the roof garden of anti-seepage, sewage pipes lining, etc. )
4) Landscape (man-made lake, river, reservoir, golf courses reservoirs of the substrate, slope protection, green lawn of the waterproof moisture, etc. )
5) Petrochemical (chemical plants, oil refineries, gas storage tanks of the anti-chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tanks of the lining, etc. )
6) Mining (washing and pool heap leaching, the ash-field, dissolved, precipitation, the yard, the tailings seepage substrates
1. How about the delivery time?
Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.
(Samples will be prepared within 3 days. )
2. What kind of payments does jenor support?
T/T, L/C are accepted.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
5. Can you produce according to customers' design?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
6. Can you tell me your main customers?
That's our customers' privacy, we should protect their information.
At the same time, please rest assured that your information is also safe here.
Thank you for your visiting!
Polypropylene biaxial geogrid, plastic mesh grid, polyester geogrid, fiberglass geogrid, polypropylene staple fiber needle punched non-woven geotextile felt, Polypropylene non-woven fabric for road, non woven geotextile felt, pp non woven geotextile, pet non woven geotextile, short fiber non woven geotextile, HDPE geomembrane, LDPE geomembrane, geocomposite geogrid, composite geomembrane, biaxial geogrid suppliers
7. HDPE geomembrane technical index
|Quality deviation per unit acreage%||400||500||600||700||800||900||1000|
|Mightiness at break, , KN/m≥||5.0||7.5||10.0||12.0||14.0||16.0||18.0|
|Elongation at break %||30-100|
|CBR. bursting strength||1.1||1.5||1.9||2.2||2.5||2.8||3.0|
|Tearing strength KN||0.15||0.25||0.32||0.40||0.48||0.56||0.62|
|Racking strength N/cm||≥0.6||≥0.6|
|Thickness of material mm||0.2||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8|
|One fabric one film Mpa||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4|
|Two fabric one Mpa||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4||1.6|
|0.75mm||1.0 mm||1.25 mm||1.5 mm||2.0 mm||2.5 mm||3.0mm|
|Strength at yield,N/mm||11||15||18||22||29||37||44|
|Strength at break ,N/mm||20||27||33||40||53||67||80|
|Elongation at yield,%||12|
|Elongation at break,%||700|
|3||Tear Resistance N||93||125||156||187||249||311||374|
|4||Puncture Resistance N||240||320||400||480||640||800||960|
|5||Stress Crack Resistance, hrs||300|
|6||Carbon Black Content, %||2.0-3.0|
|Carbon Black Dispersion||1 or 2|
|7||Standard OTI Min||100|
|High Pressure OTI Min||400|
|8||Impact Cold Crack at -70°C||Pass|
|9||Water vapor permeability|
|10||Dimensional Stability (%)||±2|