HDPE LDPE Good Quality Hot Sale Geomembrane Waterproof Construction Material
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.2 US $0.25|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Square Meter/Square Meters Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: hengruitong
- Surface: Smooth
- Feature: Puncture Resistance, Impact Resistance, Tear Resistance
- Color: According to The Customer
- Textued(One or Two Side) or Smooth Surfa: Width : Within 8 M (1m-8m).
- Trademark: hengruitong
- Origin: Dezhou, China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Application: Transportation Project, Hydraulic Project, Geotechnical Project, Environmental Project
- Material: HDPE
- Thickness : 0.20mm - 3.0mm: HDPE, ( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
- Color : Black , White , Red , Blue , or: Optional Surface : Textued(One or Two Side) or Smo
- Specification: SDRT
- HS Code: 3920109090
HDPE pond liner:
1. Materal: HDPE
2. Thickness: 0.2mm-3.0mm width: 1-8m
3. Certificate: ISO, CE
4. Property: Anti-seapage
1. HDPE Geomembrane
1) Thickness: 0.20mm - 3.0mm.
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material: HDPE, ( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
5) Color: Black, white, red, blue, or as required.
6) Optional surface: Textued(one or two side) or smooth surface.
7) Certificate: CE/ISO9001, 14001
2. HDPE geomenbrane Features
Good mechanical properties, high tear strength, deformation and adaptable, puncture resistance, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet-resistant, Anti oil and salt, pH, anti-corrosion, high temperature-resistant, non-toxic, long service life. Water, drainage, seepage, the good effect of moisture, width, thickness of the full range of specifications and low cost, simple construction.
3. HDPE Geomembrane Applications
1) Environmental protection, sanitation (such as solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants Chi-conditioning, industrial, hospital solid waste, etc. ).
2) Water (such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs of the anti-dam, plugging, reinforcement of the canal seepage, the vertical wall of the heart, slope protection, etc. ).
3) Municipal Engineering (subway, on the ground floor of the building, planted roof, the roof garden of anti-seepage, sewage pipes lining, etc. ).
4) Landscape (man-made lake, river, reservoir, golf courses reservoirs of the substrate, slope protection, green lawn of the waterproof moisture, etc. ).
5) Petrochemical (chemical plants, oil refineries, gas storage tanks of the anti-chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tanks of the lining, etc. ).
6) Mining (washing and pool heap leaching, the ash-field, dissolved, precipitation, the yard, the tailings seepage substrates, etc. ).
With the highway and more adaptability to extend the performance and flexibility, deformation, puncture-resistant, anti-aging, anti-UV, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature, non-toxic, waterproof, impervious, moisture-proof effect.
1. Anti-seepage in waste landfill site, waste water or wastedregs disposing field
2. River, lake dam, reservior, tunnel, liquid storage pool
3. Anti-seepage in subway, basement, tunnel, hole
4. Used in seawater or freshwater feed field
5. Used in groundsill of road, highway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed
Width 1-8m, length50m/100m pakaged in roll, then put into PP woven bags for outer package.
7. HDPE geomembrane technical index
|Quality deviation per unit acreage%||400||500||600||700||800||900||1000|
|Mightiness at break, , KN/m≥||5.0||7.5||10.0||12.0||14.0||16.0||18.0|
|Elongation at break %||30-100|
|CBR. bursting strength||1.1||1.5||1.9||2.2||2.5||2.8||3.0|
|Tearing strength KN||0.15||0.25||0.32||0.40||0.48||0.56||0.62|
|Racking strength N/cm||≥0.6||≥0.6|
|Thickness of material mm||0.2||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8|
|One fabric one film Mpa||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4|
|Two fabric one Mpa||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.2||1.4||1.6|
|0.75mm||1.0 mm||1.25 mm||1.5 mm||2.0 mm||2.5 mm||3.0mm|
|Strength at yield,N/mm||11||15||18||22||29||37||44|
|Strength at break ,N/mm||20||27||33||40||53||67||80|
|Elongation at yield,%||12|
|Elongation at break,%||700|
|3||Tear Resistance N||93||125||156||187||249||311||374|
|4||Puncture Resistance N||240||320||400||480||640||800||960|
|5||Stress Crack Resistance, hrs||300|
|6||Carbon Black Content, %||2.0-3.0|
|Carbon Black Dispersion||1 or 2|
|7||Standard OTI Min||100|
|High Pressure OTI Min||400|
|8||Impact Cold Crack at -70°C||Pass|
|9||Water vapor permeability|
|10||Dimensional Stability (%)||±2|